You will be sent a claim form along with the grant funding agreement. This form will include instructions about how to proceed with the claim once monies are spent.
All claim forms must include the following:
- Invoices that match the costs and suppliers stated in the grant funding agreement
- Evidence that these invoices have been paid in full
- Photographs of the project, activity or equipment
- A list of all the items (an asset register) you have received a grant for
- A progress report explaining what you have done so far and any delays.
- If submitting more than one claim, your final claim must not exceed 15% of the total grant award.