Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Have you submitted the application and all supporting information electronically using the approved format?
- If you are an agent, have you cc’d the applicant into all correspondence?
- Have you signed the hardcopy application and dated it?
- Have you included all quotes as required?
- Have you included copies of planning permission, consents and licences required for the project?
- Have you included the financial accounts for your business?
- If you are not VAT registered and wish to claim for VAT as part of your grant eligible costs, you must include a letter from a Chartered Accountant to confirm that you are not VAT registered.
- Have you provided proof of tenancy (minimum 5 years) if applicable?