Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Below is the list of the sort of outcomes we would hope to see projects applying for this grant programme achieve. We do not expect you to achieve all of the outcomes, as achieving on one outcome may outweigh the need to deliver on others. This merely serves as a list to give you guidance on what is important in an application to us. Please remember that LEADER is a grant programme that aims to boost the rural economy and all projects should demonstrate how they will contribute to this. You will need to list these outcomes in your application and also prove you have delivered on them before claiming your grant.
- Additional direct employment created?
- Increased GVA (gross value added)/profits?
- Beneficial collaboration with other businesses?
- Will your business make use of local suppliers?
- Will your business make use of local services, e.g local shop, post office, village hall etc?
- Apprenticeship or work placement schemes?
- Local sponsorship schemes
- Reduction to waste?
- Improved energy/water use?
- Involvement with the local community?
- Beneficial impacts on sustainable travel options?